1. All the content on this site is solely the property of Sarah Parks Fine Artist. Obviously.
2. Any videos you watch, materials you download, images you view, or blog posts you read should not be copied and certainly should NEVER be shared or sold without permission from Sarah Parks Fine Artist. (If you need this permission, just use that Contact page link to contact Sarah Parks Fine Artist.)
3. If you are viewing/reading any content on any of the 12 Lesson pages, you should have purchased that content and be logged in to view or read it. If you haven’t purchased the content, please stop viewing or reading that content and contact us to inform us. There could be a broken permission on our website or corrupted code and we’re sure you’re honest and honorable and will let us know instead of taking advantage of it.
4. We are not liable for any misinformation or misrepresentation from any affiliate site. This just means that if you heard about us — or clicked a link to our page — from another site that made false claims, we aren’t responsible for that. That’s why we try to be very clear on OUR site (drawingsecretsrevealed.com) exactly what you can expect from our products. We care about our subscribers and customers and try to treat them the way we would treat family. And really, isn’t that how every business should be run, no matter how big it gets? Unfortunately, there are people out there who will try to oversell a product because they’re more concerned about the commission than the customer. So please protect yourself and read our home page very carefully.
5. On that note, it should be very clearly understood that our claim that you can draw ANYTHING you see after going through our program has a few important caveats:
5 (a). You can only expect that if you view all 12 lessons in order. Watching a few videos and then complaining that you can’t paint the Mona Lisa isn’t fair, and we all know it.
5 (b). You must actually practice the concepts presented in each lesson. Again, watching isn’t the same as doing. Practice activities are provided for a reason. That is the only way you can improve. And you’re encouraged to practice over and over. Any good artist has spent many, many man-hours practicing and honing his craft for every successful finished work of art.
5 (c). Your abilities and skills in art will improve even further (again, approaching that “Draw ANYTHING You See” goal) if you receive professional critiques. These are available on our Store page. Each purchase only buys one critique, but you can purchase as many of these individual critiques as you would like, either for work you did from the lessons or your own drawings.
6. Our refund policy is very clearly outlined on our home page and our FAQ page. Please read that carefully. We want to make sure everyone is happy. Even if you find you don’t want the program after all, we want you to feel good about transacting with us. Whether the content didn’t fit your needs and you need a refund, or are thrilled to bits that you found the online drawing instruction you were looking for, we’ll treat you fairly.
8. Make sure you’re 18 or older and can legally make these decisions and purchases yourself. If you’re younger than 18 (and our content is great for teenagers, too, who are dedicated to improving their art), just make sure you get your parent’s or guardian’s permission. We all know what happens when you use their credit card without permission. Not cool.