Welcome to my critique submission page! Please read the Notes in orange as well as the submission instructions before completing the web form. I look forward to receiving your work!
You can purchase as many of these as you like.
- THIS FORM CAN BE USED FOR AS MANY CRITIQUES AS YOU PURCHASED.
- ONLY THE NUMBER OF CRITIQUES YOU PURCHASED WILL BE REVIEWED AND COMPLETED.
- Please bookmark this private page as it will not be linked in the site’s navigation menus to eliminate confusion from visitors who haven’t purchased a critique.
Email Critique Instructions:
1) Complete the form below to send your information and images. Please include in your message any comments about your drawing process, materials you used, and any specific areas of your drawing you’re wondering about.
2) Please make sure your image is no more than 1 MB (even at 1 MB, it will show up as huge on the screen!). Please try to attach not only the image of your drawing but also an image of the composition you worked from. This is extremely helpful for me to identify areas of your drawing that need attention and give you very specific feedback. However, if you don’t have an image of the composition handy, I will be able to give you plenty of feedback on your drawing alone.
A note about scans versus camera photographs: Scans tend to produce much better, clearer, sharper, and more accurate images than taking photographs with your camera, where white balance, camera shake, and poor lighting can compromise the quality of your images. I know you want to show me your best work, so if you can, definitely take scans with your printer or scanner!
3) I will send your completed critique to the email address you include in the form below.
4) IF YOU PURCHASED ADDITIONAL CRITIQUES, JUST COMPLETE THE FORM AGAIN AND RESUBMIT.